Reason Crack 12.5.3
The program received improved Rack Extensions functionality, a redesigned Combinator and a new sampler.
The new version of Reason 12 improves the user experience and expands the list of available features, the developers say. According to the company, the novelty improves the overall usability: for example, the program received a fully scalable interface of the main program window and Rack Extensions add-ons.
It is noted that the entire Reason Rack, as well as extensions from third-party developers, will automatically adapt to display sizes. Users will be able to freely scale windows, increase or decrease plug-in interface elements.
Reason 12 also received a new plug-in Mimic Creative Sampler, which, according to the creators, greatly expands the sampling capabilities of the program. The new product combines the power of time-stretching and beat-slicing with a granular synthesis engine, which makes sampling “creative and fun.”
The sampler offers four sampling modes – Pitch, Slice, Multi Slot, Multi Pitch. According to the creators, Mimic allows you to create complex multisamples in a few clicks. The plugin interface is simple: all controls, knobs and other controls are brought to the fore.
For a more convenient work Reason Studios has redesigned the functionality of the Combinator tool. For example, the section received more CV inputs and control options, supports more patches and simplifies programming. “Combinator” received improved macros, as well as a new editor for faster creation of interfaces.
The update also affected the browser built into the program and the ability to search the content library. Searching for information now happens in real time, and the DAW displays the results as you type in a search query.
Reason 12 also includes a new sound bank. Reason+ weekly packs will also be updated to be compatible with the new features of the program.
Reason 12.5.0 Release Notes Reason 12.5.0 Release Notes
- Reason can now host VST3 Instrument, Effect and Utility plugins.
- Updated plugin rack device for VST3 and VST2.
- Indicates whether the plugin is VST2 or VST3.
- Increased the number of audio inputs to 16
- Increased the number of audio outputs to 64
- Sidechain inputs moved to the rear panel for easier access
- VST2 and VST3 versions are now displayed in the device browser
- Increased the maximum number of automatic parameters in both VST3 and VST2.
- Parameters are now grouped in automation lists and on the Plugin Rack Device ( VST3 plugin developer if implemented, otherwise with general grouping)
- Updated Akai MPK Mini Play Mk3 Remote codec
- using the “Send to Track” command on the player could cause the note to hang.
- A new version of Mimic that fixed a bug where very short snippets could play more than one snippet in snippet mode.
- Fixed an issue where the Reason Rack plugin could crash when loading a document in Bitwig.
- Fixed an issue where the VST screenshot feature did not work properly when using dual monitors.
- Fixed an issue where buttons were sometimes unavailable in save dialogs without resizing the window (Mac only).
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening certain .rns files (Windows only).
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from writing data to an external exFAT drive (macOS Ventura only).
Cause 12.2.10 Release Notes
Fixed an issue with VST scanning that caused some VST scans to fail.
Added AKAI mini mk3 codecs
Fixed an issue that caused users with a large number of rack extensions in Reason Rack Plugin AU to display the “Error reading rack extension data” warning.
Graphical glitches when editing audio in Comp Editor mode
Buttons are dimmed in control panel dialogs in Preferences (Windows only)
Sustain button on the on-screen keyboard is cut off (macOS Ventura only)
Added an alert if installation fails when automatically updating Reason on macOS.
Fixed an issue where discarded samples could disappear (we’re still not sure where they went, but we suspect they just needed a vacation).
Reason 12.2.9 Release Notes
Rewrite how Reason handles multi-core audio
Reason now better adapts to your document
Reason now works better on M1 under Rosetta, high performance cores are used by default.
New settings options to set the maximum number of streams Reason can use.
Implemented automatic login to Reason DAW so that when you choose to remember your credentials, Reason automatically logs you in.
You can now remove your saved credentials in the Reason settings.
Monotone has been updated to support a sustain pedal.
Bug fixes and improvements:
New remote codec for AKAI mini mk3 fixing some issues
Fixed a bug that caused a line to appear on Malstrom knobs set to maximum.
Fixed a waveform glitch that could appear in audio clips when zoomed in.
Fixed a bug due to which lines appeared around the buttons on the transport panel.
Fixed an issue where lines of the same color as the track color would appear on the back of the Mix and Audio channels.
Fixed an issue that caused the edit mode button in Sequencer to jump slightly when pressed.
Doctor OctoRex learned to count (rather late for the Doctor) and the results are now 1-2-3-4 instead of 1-3-3-4.
Fixed an issue that prevented Reason from launching when multiple audio drivers crashed in sequence.
Fixed an issue with audio crackling on Mac when opening a second document during playback.